- Lot: 10,798 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 46 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,640 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $52
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $197
- MLS #: 5248247
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Complex Feature \ Gated Community, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Features \ Soft Water Loop, Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ 2 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Desert Vista Elementary School, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Reverse Osmosis, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bathroom \ Tub with Jets, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Bonus/Game Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch''d Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Fenced Pool, Pool - Private \ Heated Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Adjacent to Wash, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ Spa - Heated, Spa \ Spa - Private, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Pre-Wire Srnd Snd, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,924 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 30005009
- Zillow Home ID: 67760296
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $281-580K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Ahwatukee Foothills home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Ahwatukee Foothills homes, this home is 110.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ahwatukee Foothills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.4% lower than in Phoenix, and 12.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ahwatukee Foothills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ahwatukee Foothills home values.
|16410 S 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$544K||--||--||3,233|
|16418 S 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$541K||--||--||3,233|
|16413 S 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$562K||4||2.5||3,233|
|3038 W Briarwood Ter Phoenix, AZ||$1.12M||6||5||5,002|
|16406 S 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$604K||--||--||2,924|
|16409 S 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$638K||4||4||4,298|
|16417 S 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$553K||4||3||2,924|
|3043 W Briarwood Ter Phoenix, AZ||$1.24M||5||5.5||5,641|
|3014 W Ashurst Dr Phoenix, AZ||$728K||--||--||4,160|
|16421 S 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$533K||4||2.5||3,233|
|3042 W Briarwood Ter Phoenix, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|16412 S 30th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$637K||--||--||4,160|
|16408 S 30th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$730K||4||3.5||4,004|
|16416 S 30th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$616K||--||--||4,004|
|3047 W Briarwood Ter Phoenix, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|16420 S 30th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$591K||4||3.5||4,004|
|3010 W Ashurst Dr Phoenix, AZ||$722K||5||3.5||4,004|
|3030 W Silver Fox Way Phoenix, AZ||$297K||5||3||2,531|
|3026 W Silver Fox Way Phoenix, AZ||$242K||3||2||1,628|
|3022 W Silver Fox Way Phoenix, AZ||$260K||3||2||1,894|
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.