16415 Ashbourne Dr, Dallas, TX 752486 beds, 7 baths, 6,627 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2000
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 759 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,627 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 00000799792000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26876705
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16415 Ashbourne Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Far North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.4% less than in Dallas, and 3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Far North home values.
- 16425 Ashbourne Dr Dallas, TX$1.68M44.57,123
- 16421 Ashbourne Dr Dallas, TX--------
- 16325 Ashbourne Dr Dallas, TX$5.59M6712,180
- 16433 Ashbourne Dr Dallas, TX$1.19M466,667
- 5929 Westgrove Dr Dallas, TX$1.42M565,332
- 16444 Ashbourne Dr Dallas, TX$899K433,619
- 5919 Westgrove Dr Dallas, TX$1.29M56.55,581
- 16414 Ashbourne Dr Dallas, TX$705K454,480
- 16326 Ashbourne Dr Dallas, TX$896K54.55,910
- 16316 Ashbourne Dr Dallas, TX$1.21M43.54,934
- 16424 Ashbourne Dr Dallas, TX$943K33.54,291
- 5909 Westgrove Dr Dallas, TX$1.1M56.55,846
- 16434 Ashbourne Dr Dallas, TX$1.37M466,820
- 5955 Westgrove Dr Dallas, TX--------
- 16400 Preston Rd Dallas, TX--------
- 5950 Westgrove Dr Dallas, TX--------
- 5975 Westgrove Cir Dallas, TX$4.02M68.510,014
- 16515 Preston Trail Dr Dallas, TX$1.6M54.56,029
- 16525 Preston Trail Dr Dallas, TX$2.7M67.59,570
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!