16425 SE 44th Pl, Issaquah, WA 980274 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
1.800.779.4232 X 2252
Elegant custom built 4,000 square foot residence on a private 2 home paved road is situated on one third acre of rolling green lawn with panoramic sweeping views of Lake Sammamish, the snow covered Cascade Mountains, and Mt. Baker right from your master suite. It's a view your guests will take in room after room on their tour of your 4 bed/3.5 bath mountain-top setting which is unbelievably just minutes from I-90 and offers easy access to Bellevue and Seattle.
A home built for entertaining, the open floor plan is open, spacious, and bright with oversized windows and skylights throughout. Everyone makes a grand entrance with the soaring vaulted ceilings in the foyer that open up to gleaming hardwood floors. The formal living room beyond the foyer has plush carpeting and many south facing windows to bring in abundant sunlight. Elegant dinners can be a nightly affair in your formal dining room with a butler's pantry, a crown molded ceiling centerpiece with recessed lighting over the table, and dramatic sunset views of the lake.
The view from the deck off the kitchen's informal dining area is indescribable whether you're watching the sunrise as you enjoy a fresh brewed latte or stargazing with a glass of wine in hand. Plus it's plumbed for natural gas barbecuing, which eliminates the need for cumbersome and unreliable propane tanks.
The jewel of the home is the master suite outfitted with ?top down bottom up? mini blinds that protect your privacy as you enjoy the water and mountain views. The handsome 5 piece marble master bath pampers you with a soaking tub plus a separate shower, and the wall-to-wall mirror over the double vanity and make-up desk reflects the light from the skylight for a bright start to your day. A large walk-in closet holds every wardrobe change comfortably for even the most social jet setters.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $279,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Granite Counters, Stainless Appliances, Water Views
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2139615722
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16425 Se 44th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Eastgate, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.1% greater than in Bellevue, and 2.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eastgate home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eastgate home values.
- 16425 SE 44th Pl Bellevue, WA$964K43.254,000
- 16422 SE 44th Pl Bellevue, WA$858K32.752,810
- 16435 SE 44th Pl Bellevue, WA--211,100
- 16445 SE 44th Pl Issaquah, WA$1.1M42.54,160
- 16434 SE 44th Pl Bellevue, WA$1.05M323,800
- 16407 SE 44th Pl Bellevue, WA$813K21.753,200
- 16414 SE 44th Pl Bellevue, WA$1.01M434,020
- 16504 SE 45th St Bellevue, WA$776K423,760
- 4424 164th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$390K21960
- 4418 164th Ln SE Bellevue, WA$1.34M43.254,360
- 16445 SE 44th Pl Bellevue, WA$1.26M43.54,160
- 16500 SE 45th St Bellevue, WA$570K42.752,200
- 4408 164th Ln SE Bellevue, WA$1.79M54.255,120
- 16458 SE 44th Pl Bellevue, WA$2.38M457,480
- 16444 SE 44th Pl Bellevue, WA$953K52.53,240
- 16520 SE 45th St Bellevue, WA$698K52.752,650
- 4432 164th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$473K32.251,690
- 4507 165th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$802K53.53,200
- 4409 164th Ln SE Bellevue, WA$1.51M54.54,920
- 16530 SE 45th St Bellevue, WA$680K42.53,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!