16428 SE 262nd Pl, Covington, WA 980424 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 508 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $303,450
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 479015
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Parcel #: 2799800400
- Zillow Home ID: 62922594
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16428 Se 262nd Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.4% less than in Covington, and 197.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98042 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Covington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98042 home values.
- 16502 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$290K42.52,420
- 16422 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$338K52.53,370
- 16413 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA--------
- 16425 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$309K32.52,577
- 16431 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$316K42.52,530
- 16506 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$332K52.53,370
- 16418 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$295K331,910
- 16421 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$318K332,690
- 16503 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$299K32.52,420
- 16510 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$328K433,140
- 16426 SE 263rd St Covington, WA$337K53.53,490
- 16509 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$302K32.52,690
- 16432 SE 263rd St Covington, WA$305K322,467
- 26422 SE 263rd Pl Covington, WA$293K32.51,910
- 16504 SE 263rd St Covington, WA$313K42.52,910
- 26203 164th Pl SE Covington, WA$320K42.52,910
- 26207 164th Pl SE Covington, WA$298K32.52,030
- 26213 164th Pl SE Covington, WA$313K32.52,420
- 16514 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$363K52.53,370
- 16508 SE 263rd St Covington, WA$297K32.52,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!