- Built in 1997
- 123 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,252 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $4,200/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $5,075,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $886
- MLS #: A2145919
- View Virtual Tour
- Basketball Court
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Tennis Court
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Amenities: Trash Chute
- Approval Information: Association Approval Required
- Closets Cabinetry
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Clubhouse-Clubroom
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Equipment: Disposal
- Equipment: Fire Alarm
- Floor Description: Marble Floors
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Maintenance Includes: Lawn Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Parking Description: Valet Parking
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Unit View: Ocean View
- Bedroom Description: Master Bedroom Upstairs
- Style: Townhouse Condo
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Exemptions
- Split Bedroom
- Cooking Island
- Unit Design: Corner Unit
- Amenities: Billiard Room
- Type of Association: Condo
- Section: 39
- Fire Sprinklers
- Security Information: Garage Secured
- Windows: Picture Window
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Roman Tub
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Quarterly
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-41-39-062-0200
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 5,730 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 0141390620200
- Zillow Home ID: 43870795
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.52-6.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% lower than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (172)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1643 Brickell Ave|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.