1644 Belmont Ave, San Carlos, CA 940703 beds, 2 baths, 1,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The enchanting, lushly landscaping 5550 square foot lot enhances the beauty of this 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath traditional home. The formal entry opens to the formal living room featuring a charming, traditional stone fireplace as the focal point, recessed lighting, crown molding and large picture window. The formal dining room opens off the living room through elegant door molding providing ample space for dining. French doors open to a brick patio complete with arbor expanding potential for entertaining and outdoor living. The remodeled eat-in kitchen features Silestone slab counters with accented tile backsplash, custom cabinetry, Viking free-standing gas stove and stainless steel appliances plus wood floor. The large eating area provides an excellent casual dining area.
The remodeled hall bath glistens with travertine marble tile floor accented with a skid-proof basket-weave marble tile inset, pedestal sink and shower over tub featuring white hand-pressed subway tile surround. The linen and medicine cabinets provide added functionality. The master suite invites tranquil repose with two custom walk-in closets, hardwood floors and access to the rear yard. The new, added-on master bath boasts a marble topped vanity, marble tile floor, bead board wainscoting, large marble tile stall shower complete with rain shower head and frameless shower door, linen and medicine cabinets and skylight providing ample natural light. Outdoor living will be thoroughly enjoyed all year long in this secluded rear yard featuring a beautiful, sparkling in-ground pool with automatic safety cover perfect for California lifestyle creating resort living at home! This home offers an excellent floor plan, generously proportioned rooms and captivating landscape that will bring years of enjoyment!
- Lot: 5,550 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $975,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Beautiful in-ground pool, state-of-the-art safety pool cover, charming patio, custom garage door,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 051383030
- Zillow Home ID: 15562212
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1644 Belmont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94070, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for San Carlos, and 98.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94070 home values.
- 1393 Geneva Ave San Carlos, CA$1.12M211,320
- 1620 Belmont Ave San Carlos, CA$1.26M311,420
- 1383 Geneva Ave San Carlos, CA$1.07M311,150
- 1388 Woodland Ave San Carlos, CA$1.3M421,810
- 1394 Woodland Ave San Carlos, CA$1.19M321,540
- 1381 Geneva Ave San Carlos, CA$1.04M311,060
- 1386 Woodland Ave San Carlos, CA$1.05M311,150
- 1398 Geneva Ave San Carlos, CA$1.25M31.51,540
- 1380 Woodland Ave San Carlos, CA$1.04M321,230
- 1657 Belmont Ave San Carlos, CA$1.69M42.52,260
- 1379 Geneva Ave San Carlos, CA$1.21M522,060
- 1671 Belmont Ave San Carlos, CA$1.03M31.51,500
- 1635 Belmont Ave San Carlos, CA$1.54M321,830
- 1703 Belmont Ave San Carlos, CA$1.06M211,130
- 1617 Belmont Ave San Carlos, CA$975K321,350
- 1374 Woodland Ave San Carlos, CA$983K311,040
- 1720 Belmont Ave San Carlos, CA$1.18M321,570
- 1377 Geneva Ave San Carlos, CA$1.02M311,230
- 1564 Belmont Ave San Carlos, CA$1.36M321,840
- 1601 Belmont Ave San Carlos, CA$1.13M321,470
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292