- Lot: 6,886 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 227 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $145,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $110
- Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Complex Feature \ Near Light Rail Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Mesa High, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,316 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 13801078
- Zillow Home ID: 7623320
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-165K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85204 home values will rise 5.9% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among 85204 homes, this home is valued 3.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85204, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.3% higher than in Mesa, and 233.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85204 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85204 home values.
|1650 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$172K||3||2||1,898|
|1636 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$167K||--||2||1,600|
|1641 E Dana Ave Mesa, AZ||$166K||--||2||1,632|
|1649 E Dana Ave Mesa, AZ||$176K||3||2||1,479|
|1643 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$164K||--||2||1,632|
|1635 E Dana Ave Mesa, AZ||$165K||--||--||1,600|
|1656 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$165K||3||2||1,600|
|1630 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$175K||4||2||1,700|
|1649 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$166K||--||2||1,671|
|1635 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$158K||--||2||1,522|
|1655 E Dana Ave Mesa, AZ||$165K||--||2||1,600|
|1655 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$153K||4||2.5||1,316|
|1627 E Dana Ave Mesa, AZ||$145K||--||2||1,316|
|1629 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$174K||3||2||2,125|
|1664 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$175K||--||2||1,960|
|1622 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$175K||--||2||1,819|
|1642 E Dana Ave Mesa, AZ||$164K||3||2||1,600|
|1636 E Dana Ave Mesa, AZ||$142K||--||2||1,316|
|1640 E Nielson Ave Mesa, AZ||$151K||--||2||1,522|
|1650 E Dana Ave Mesa, AZ||$143K||--||2||1,316|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!