A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 1,634 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $922,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $520
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 430 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Heated - Solar, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Sweep, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,773 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 44734022
- Zillow Home ID: 19695784
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $770K-1.02M.
Market guideZillow predicts Cambrian Park home values will rise 6.4% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Cambrian Park homes, this home is valued 10.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cambrian Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.1% lower than in San Jose, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
|1648 Milroy Pl San Jose, CA||$820K||3||2||1,565|
|1640 Milroy Pl San Jose, CA||$838K||3||2||1,588|
|1643 Salisbury Dr San Jose, CA||$875K||3||2||1,707|
|1645 Salisbury Dr San Jose, CA||$816K||3||2||1,567|
|1639 Salisbury Dr San Jose, CA||$855K||3||2||1,541|
|1650 Milroy Pl San Jose, CA||$835K||3||2||1,549|
|1643 Milroy Pl San Jose, CA||$885K||3||2||1,670|
|1649 Salisbury Dr San Jose, CA||$816K||4||1.75||1,575|
|1641 Milroy Pl San Jose, CA||$858K||3||2||1,597|
|1647 Milroy Pl San Jose, CA||$844K||3||2||1,549|
|1654 Milroy Pl San Jose, CA||$857K||3||2||1,646|
|1637 Hallbrook Dr San Jose, CA||$873K||3||2||1,628|
|1651 Salisbury Dr San Jose, CA||$857K||3||2||1,707|
|1651 Milroy Pl San Jose, CA||$862K||3||2||1,640|
|4152 Kirk Rd San Jose, CA||$979K||5||3||2,254|
|1642 Salisbury Dr San Jose, CA||$1.13M||4||2.5||2,584|
|1644 Forman Ave San Jose, CA||$847K||3||2||1,588|
|1646 Forman Ave San Jose, CA||$874K||3||2||1,642|
|1646 Salisbury Dr San Jose, CA||$811K||3||2||1,260|
|1638 Hallbrook Dr San Jose, CA||$949K||4||2||2,100|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!