1644 N Dover St, Philadelphia, PA 191213 beds, 2 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1914
- 24 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: 6445621
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 52
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 324170200
- Zillow Home ID: 10332867
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1644 N Dover Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brewerytown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.8% less than in Philadelphia, and 13.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brewerytown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brewerytown home values.
- 1646 N Dover St Philadelphia, PA$53K311,050
- 1642 N Dover St Philadelphia, PA$54K311,050
- 1640 N Dover St Philadelphia, PA$39K311,050
- 1638 N Dover St Philadelphia, PA$39K311,050
- 1636 N Dover St Philadelphia, PA$46K311,050
- 2830 Cecil B Moore Ave Philadelphia, PA$64K----1,950
- 2832 Cecil B Moore Ave Philadelphia, PA$112K----1,813
- 2828 Cecil B Moore Ave Philadelphia, PA$81K----2,250
- 1634 N Dover St Philadelphia, PA$39K311,050
- 1645 N 29th St Philadelphia, PA------1,677
- 2836 Cecil B Moore Ave Philadelphia, PA------1,950
- 1647 N 29th St Philadelphia, PA$99K----1,677
- 1643 N 29th St Philadelphia, PA$62K----1,677
- 1641 N 29th St Philadelphia, PA$99K----1,677
- 1632 N Dover St Philadelphia, PA$33K311,050
- 2838 Cecil B Moore Ave Philadelphia, PA------1,868
- 1639 N 29th St Philadelphia, PA$100K----1,677
- 1637 N 29th St Philadelphia, PA$96K----1,677
- 1643 N Dover St Philadelphia, PA$39K311,050
- 1645 N Dover St Philadelphia, PA$51K311,050
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!