- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1646 Farmington Ave APT 1, Unionville, CT 060852 beds, 1 bath, 719 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $97,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Water
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ None,Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished,Condo Type \ End Unit,Condo Type \ First Floor,Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S),Development Type \ Condominium,Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room,Exterior Feature \ Patio,Exterior Siding \ Aluminum,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Flooring \ Vinyl,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Electric,Garage Type \ Carport,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Water,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Interior Feature \ Slider,Kitchen Description \ Galley,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Info \ Basement,Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S),Miscellaneous Feature \ Commuter Bus,Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Ranch,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Waterfront Description \ River,Waterfront Description \ Walk To,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 96
- Floor size: 719 sqft
- Parcel #: R:5225 N:1646 U:1
- Zillow Home ID: 58135126
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1646 Farmington Avenue APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06085, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 735.8% higher than in Hartford, and 1083.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06085 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06085 home values.
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292