- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1646 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 200104 beds, 2 baths, 3,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,997 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1911
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $800,000
- Price/sqft: $258
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 2591 0187
- Zillow Home ID: 464881
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1646 Irving St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mount Pleasant, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.8% lower than in Washington, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Pleasant home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Pleasant home values.
- 1644 Irving St NW Washington, DC$1.69M55.53,064
- 1648 Irving St NW Washington, DC$938K523,064
- 1642 Irving St NW Washington, DC$1.16M432,160
- 1650 Irving St NW Washington, DC$931K343,064
- 1640 Irving St NW Washington, DC$844K222,160
- 1652 Irving St NW Washington, DC$913K533,064
- 1638 Irving St NW Washington, DC$772K222,160
- 1654 Irving St NW Washington, DC$693K211,390
- 1656 Irving St NW Washington, DC$726K32.51,420
- 1629 Hobart St NW Washington, DC$707K42.51,544
- 1627 Hobart St NW Washington, DC$902K33.51,808
- 1631 Hobart St NW Washington, DC$795K521,964
- 1625 Hobart St NW Washington, DC$847K431,976
- 1633 Hobart St NW Washington, DC$876K421,808
- 1623 Hobart St NW Washington, DC$747K321,808
- 1658 Irving St NW Washington, DC$722K32.51,420
- 1635 Hobart St NW Washington, DC$805K42.51,808
- 1621 Hobart St NW Washington, DC$832K31.51,808
- 1635 Irving St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$642K231,300
- 1635 Irving St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$603K221,250
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292