1646 W Nido Ave, Mesa, AZ 852024 beds, 2 baths, 1,863 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,076 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $130,500
- Price/sqft: $70
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 2 spaces
- 2 Baths, 2 Car Garage, 4 Bedrooms
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,863 sqft
- Parcel #: 30505111
- Zillow Home ID: 8251555
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1646 W Nido Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dobson Ranch market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 47.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% greater than in Mesa, and 195.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dobson Ranch home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dobson Ranch home values.
- 1654 W Nido Ave Mesa, AZ$255K421,970
- 1638 W Nido Ave Mesa, AZ$240K--2.752,016
- 1649 W Monte Ave Mesa, AZ$238K421,881
- 1657 W Monte Ave Mesa, AZ$230K--22,092
- 1645 W Nido Ave Mesa, AZ$188K--21,498
- 1653 W Nido Ave Mesa, AZ$207K--21,799
- 1641 W Monte Ave Mesa, AZ$223K--21,895
- 1639 W Nido Ave Mesa, AZ$212K--21,682
- 1662 W Nido Ave Mesa, AZ$234K--2.752,016
- 1632 W Nido Ave Mesa, AZ$201K--21,671
- 1657 W Nido Ave Mesa, AZ$191K--21,562
- 1663 W Monte Ave Mesa, AZ$370K--22,092
- 1633 W Nido Ave Mesa, AZ$233K--2.751,930
- 1644 W Natal Ave Mesa, AZ$179K--2.51,292
- 1648 W Monte Ave Mesa, AZ$219K----1,900
- 1656 W Monte Ave Mesa, AZ$190K--21,671
- 1635 W Monte Ave Mesa, AZ$240K--32,651
- 1636 W Natal Ave Mesa, AZ$187K--2.51,536
- 1665 W Nido Ave Mesa, AZ$223K--21,811
- 1652 W Natal Ave Mesa, AZ$192K--2.51,536
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.