- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
16461 SE 34th St, Bellevue, WA 980083 beds, 1 bath, 2,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $369,000
- Price/sqft: $170
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- Partial basement, 880 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,170 sqft
- Parcel #: 3211700100
- Zillow Home ID: 48851280
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16461 Se 34th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Vasa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.2% lower than in Bellevue, and 34.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Vasa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vasa home values.
- 3419 166th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$508K321,900
- 16460 SE 34th St Bellevue, WA$519K31.751,980
- 16445 SE 34th St Bellevue, WA$612K422,330
- 3425 166th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$508K32.51,912
- 16516 SE 34th St Bellevue, WA$537K32.252,080
- 16605 SE 34th St Bellevue, WA$886K41.755,000
- 3410 166th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$667K32.52,300
- 3250 165th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$499K32.52,940
- 16460 SE 35th St Bellevue, WA$553K422,070
- 16438 SE 34th St Bellevue, WA$735K62.53,440
- 3246 165th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$542K52.52,910
- 16446 SE 35th St Bellevue, WA$500K311,350
- 3339 166th Pl SE Bellevue, WA$632K32.52,430
- 3420 166th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$492K41.752,030
- 16435 SE 34th St Bellevue, WA$639K211,500
- 3430 166th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$535K321,900
- 3240 165th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$580K51.752,300
- 3255 165th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$753K853,600
- 3335 166th Pl SE Bellevue, WA$467K22.251,780
- 3436 166th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$622K532,860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!