A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Houston is $17,951.
Estimated value increase: $6.1K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Houston is $8,764.
Price a Home Project
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,189 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- All time views: 3,285
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Maintenance Fee: Mandatory
- Defects: No Known Defects
- Disclosures: Sellers Disclosure
- Financing Available: Cash Sale
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Foundation Description: Slab
- List Type: Lease
- Lot Description: Subdivision Lot
- Ownership Type: Full Ownership
- Property Type: Free Standing
- Range Type: Gas Range
- Restrictions: Deed Restrictions
- Room Description: Breakfast Room
- Room Description: Formal Living
- Utility Room Description: Utility Rm in House
- SqFt Source: Appraisal District
- Style Description: Traditional
- Year Built Source: Appraisal District
- Street Surface: Concrete
- Water Sewer Description: Public Sewer
- Water Sewer Description: Public Water
- Lot Size Source: Appraisal District
- Master Bath Description: Tub
- Status: Pending Continue to Show
- Access: Driveway Gate
- Number Of Unit Stories: 1
- Geo Market Area: Energy Corridor
- Section Number: 0
- 2nd Bedroom Dimension: 11X10
- 1st Bedroom Dimension: 15X14
- Breakfast Room Dimensions: 11x9
- Kitchen Dimensions: 14x12
- 3rd Bedroom Dimension: 10x10
- Den Dimensions: 16x15
- Legal Subdivision: LAKESIDE ENCLAVE
- Legal Description: P
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,391 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1189850010033
- Zillow Home ID: 28547550
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Eldridge - West Oaks
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Houston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.