- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 164 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,895 all time views
- 31 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- MLS #: 365996
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom \ His and Hers Closet, 2nd Bedroom \ Shared Bath, 3rd Bedroom \ Shared Bath, 3rd Bedroom \ Walk-in Closet, Age \ 51-99, Avail Financing \ Cash, Avail Financing \ Conventional, Avail Financing \ FHA-VA, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Construction \ Brick - All Sides, Construction \ Masonite, Cooling \ Central, Cooling \ Gas Pac, Dining Room \ Formal, Dining Room \ Hardwood Floor, Dining Room \ Molding, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Disposal, Exterior \ Patio, Exterior \ Screened Porch, Exterior \ Shed, Family Room \ Molding, Garage \ Carport Attached, Garage Level \ Main, Great Room \ Hardwood Floor, Great Room \ Molding, Heating \ Central, Heating \ Gas Pac, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Attic Storage, Interior \ Ceiling Fan, Interior \ Smoke Detector, Kitchen \ Counter Tops-Granite, Kitchen \ Eat In, Kitchen \ Island, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Tile Floor, Laundry Room \ Electric, Laundry Room \ Laundry, Levels: Bedroom 2 \ Main, Levels: Bedroom 3 \ Main, Levels: Dining Room \ Main, Levels: Great Room \ Main, Levels: Kitchen \ Main, Levels: Living Room \ Main, Levels: Master Bedroom \ Main, Master Bedroom \ Private Bath, Miscellaneous \ Cable TV Available, Miscellaneous \ Warranty (Home 12-month), Road Type \ Paved, Sewer \ Septic, State \ SC, Status Category \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Type \ Single Family, Water \ Public
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 192020822
- Zillow Home ID: 11725282
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $95-155K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Carolina home values will increase 1.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1645 Woodford Rd Columbia, SC||$86K||3||2||1,265|
|7253 Hilo St Columbia, SC||$102K||3||1.5||1,758|
|7261 Hilo St Columbia, SC||--||--||--||--|
|1641 Woodford Rd Columbia, SC||$86K||3||1.5||1,343|
|7244 Hilo St # B Columbia, SC||--||2||1||--|
|7244 Hilo St Columbia, SC||--||2||1||--|
|1638 Sheffey Ct Columbia, SC||$80K||3||1.5||1,386|
|1655 Woodford Rd Columbia, SC||$79K||3||2||1,196|
|1646 Woodford Rd Columbia, SC||$88K||3||1.5||1,242|
|1655 Woodford Rd Columbia, SC||$78K||3||2||1,196|
|1640 Woodford Rd Columbia, SC||--||3||2||1,300|
|1703 Woodford Rd Columbia, SC||$104K||3||2||1,643|
|1633 Woodford Rd Columbia, SC||$69K||3||1||1,004|
|1656 Woodford Rd Columbia, SC||$92K||4||2||1,408|
|Sheffey Ct Columbia, SC||$98K||3||1.5||1,775|
|1611 Sheffey Ct Columbia, SC||$98K||3||2||1,775|
|1632 Woodford Rd Columbia, SC||$130K||3||1.5||2,284|
|7245 Hilo St Columbia, SC||$82K||3||1.5||1,316|
|1609 Sheffey Ct Columbia, SC||$67K||3||1||1,150|
|7246 Hilo St Columbia, SC||$184K||6||3||2,824|
Nearby Schools in Richland
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.