This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,898 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 4,443 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $65,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, HOA Common Assn \ None, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Washer, Construction Status \ Completed, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Last Status \ Temporarily Off-Market, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Roof \ Other, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Appliances Included \ Wine\Bar Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Interior Features \ Furnishing-Optional, Interior Features \ VideoMonitoring, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,667 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 65
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 183117832170210141
- Zillow Home ID: 47112885
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $570-705K.
Market guideZillow predicts Historic Old Northeast home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for Saint Petersburg as a whole. Among Historic Old Northeast homes, this home is valued 72.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 89.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Historic Old Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.3% lower than in Saint Petersburg, and 31.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Historic Old Northeast home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Petersburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Historic Old Northeast home values.
Nearby Schools in Saint Petersburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org