A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,971 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 3,342 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $340,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $317
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ REO / Bank Owned Property, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Post & Pier, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Gas - Propane, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Cabin, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,073 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 08235103000
- Zillow Home ID: 16157336
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-423K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95006 home values will rise 9% next year, compared to a 8.4% increase for Boulder Creek as a whole. Among 95006 homes, this home is valued 3.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95006, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% greater than in Boulder Creek, and 12.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95006 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boulder Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95006 home values.
|175 Brook Ln Boulder Creek, CA||$614K||2||2||2,040|
|145 Brook Ln Boulder Creek, CA||$569K||3||2||1,853|
|195 Brook Ln Boulder Creek, CA||$545K||3||2||1,667|
|14785 Big Basin Way Boulder Creek, CA||$376K||2||1||1,008|
|125 Brook Ln Boulder Creek, CA||$393K||2||1||1,096|
|14775 Big Basin Way Boulder Creek, CA||$333K||1||1||838|
|205 Brook Ln Boulder Creek, CA||$561K||4||2||1,829|
|14905 W Park Ave Boulder Creek, CA||$568K||3||2||1,800|
|14875 W Park Ave Boulder Creek, CA||$428K||3||1||1,075|
|14765 Big Basin Way Boulder Creek, CA||$472K||3||1||1,252|
|14910 W Park Ave Boulder Creek, CA||$365K||2||1||900|
|14865 W Park Ave Boulder Creek, CA||$523K||3||2||1,579|
|225 Brook Ln Boulder Creek, CA||$462K||2||1||1,284|
|130 Brook Ln Boulder Creek, CA||$392K||2||2||880|
|14850 W Park Ave Boulder Creek, CA||$459K||2||2||1,289|
|230 Brook Ln Boulder Creek, CA||$458K||2||1||1,328|
|14745 Big Basin Way Boulder Creek, CA||$383K||2||1||867|
|14890 Big Basin Way Boulder Creek, CA||$678K||2||2||2,460|
|14815 W Park Ave Boulder Creek, CA||$464K||2||2||1,331|
|245 Brook Ln Boulder Creek, CA||$555K||2||2||1,762|
Nearby Schools in Boulder Creek
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.