165 Clinton AveAPT 7I, Brooklyn, NY 11205
Sold on 3/9/12: $260,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow640
- Parcel #01902002200165000000007I
- Zillow Home ID103864101
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$308,402||$256K – $358K||+$6,621||$385||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,434/mo||$1.6K – $3K/mo||-$38||$3.04||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 34.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 165 Clinton Avenue APT 7I
- Apt 7H$480K------
- # 21$311K------
- Apt 6J$257K------
- Apt 4G$416K------
- Apt 5A$327K--1.0685
- Apt 5C$346K------
- Apt 2F$445K21.0--
- Apt 1A$275K------
- Apt 5F$427K21.0967
- Apt 5D$367K------
- Apt 6C$323K------
- Apt 2G$517K------
- Apt 2H$499K------
- Apt 2J$523K------
- Apt 3A$491K------
- Apt 3C$564K------
- Apt 3G$489K------
- Apt 3I$498K------
- Apt 3J$523K------
- Apt 4D$493K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Assembly of Arts & Letters (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- Dr Susan S McKinney Secondary School of... (assigned) 6-12 0.5 mi
- Brooklyn Technical High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Brooklyn High School for Leadership and... (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Brooklyn Community High School-Communic... (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Knowledge and Power Preparatory VII Mid... (assigned) 6-8 0.6 mi
- Science Skills Center High School for S... (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005