- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
165 Crane Hollow Rd, Bethlehem, CT 067513 beds, 1 bath, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2012 for $154,600
- Price/sqft: $110
- Parking: Off street
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Circular, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Log, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Sloping, Lot Description \ Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Log, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 101150
- Zillow Home ID: 58857748
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 165 Crane Hollow Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06751, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% higher than in Bethlehem, and 30.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06751 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bethlehem.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 159 Crane Hollow Rd Bethlehem, CT$273K32.52,220
- 148 Weekeepeemee Rd Bethlehem, CT$282K322,134
- 148 Weekeepeemee Rd Bethlehem, CT$341K------
- 153 Crane Hollow Rd Bethlehem, CT$162K11.5598
- 172 Crane Hollow Rd Bethlehem, CT$258K32.51,498
- 174 Weekeepeemee Rd Bethlehem, CT$202K31.5960
- 148 Crane Hollow Rd Bethlehem, CT$277K32.51,628
- 140 Weekeepeemee Rd Bethlehem, CT$238K31.51,312
- 213 Weekeepeemee Rd Bethlehem, CT$324K441,523
- 216 Weekeepeemee Rd Bethlehem, CT$242K221,176
- 179 Crane Hollow Rd Bethlehem, CT$217K321,973
- 8 Arrowhead Ln Bethlehem, CT$242K421,500
- 17 Arrowhead Ln Bethlehem, CT$276K321,452
- 222 Weekeepeemee Rd Bethlehem, CT$216K321,236
- 176 Weekeepeemee Rd Bethlehem, CT$306K33.51,988
- 192 Crane Hollow Rd Bethlehem, CT$275K32.52,378
- 185 Crane Hollow Rd Bethlehem, CT$252K32.51,456
- Arrowhead Ln Bethlehem, CT--------
- 234 Weekeepeemee Rd Bethlehem, CT$264K322,369
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!