165 Elsie St, San Francisco, CA 941103 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
More Info & VIDEO @ 165Elsie.com
Situated in Bernal Heights, what's been called "America's Hottest Neighborhood", 165 Elsie Street has INCREDIBLE VIEWS and is just a few blocks to the shops and restaurants of charming Cortland Street. Precita Park Cafe is just over the hill, and the Mission District is also nearby with it's urban vibe and many wonderful restaurants, plus, it's easy access to the tech commutter shuttles and highways 101 & 280.
* Captivating Views West towards Noe Valley, Sutro Tower and Twin Peaks
* 3 Bedrooms/1.5 Baths
* Beautifully Remodeled Kitchen featuring Carrera Marble Countertops, Subway Tiled Backsplash, Farm Style Sink and Large Pantry
* Multiple outdoor areas including Patio and Deck
* Modern touches including Barn Style Door in Living room
* Wood-burning Fireplace
* Charming Loft Area in Third Bedroom with View
* Approx 1450 square feet - spacious
* Master Bedroom with Views and 2 Large Closets including a Custom Walk-in
* Laundry Closet on same level as bedrooms
- Lot: 1,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1,315,000
- Price/sqft: $907
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 5619 046
- Zillow Home ID: 15161399
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 165 Elsie Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bernal Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.2% less than in San Francisco, and 9.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Bernal Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bernal Heights home values.
- 161 Elsie St San Francisco, CA$1.48M322,249
- 169 Elsie St San Francisco, CA$1.54M432,546
- 173 Elsie St San Francisco, CA$1.33M332,069
- 159 Elsie St San Francisco, CA$1.59M42.52,546
- 155 Elsie St San Francisco, CA$1.64M432,546
- 166 Bonview St San Francisco, CA$1.13M--11,043
- 164 Bonview St San Francisco, CA$842K--1680
- 168 Bonview St San Francisco, CA$1.01M311,586
- 160 Bonview St San Francisco, CA$1.08M--11,000
- 170 Bonview St San Francisco, CA$1.45M321,983
- 179 Elsie St San Francisco, CA$1.19M311,434
- 151 Elsie St San Francisco, CA$1.26M321,650
- 156 Bonview St San Francisco, CA$835K21750
- 172 Bonview St San Francisco, CA$1.09M--1875
- 154 Bonview St San Francisco, CA$955K11750
- 309-311 Virginia Ave San Francisco, CA$1.18M222,000
- 305 Virginia Ave San Francisco, CA$957K--1875
- 149 Elsie St San Francisco, CA$1.18M321,650
- 152 Elsie St San Francisco, CA$1.13M------
- 313 Virginia Ave San Francisco, CA$1.1M221,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!