A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 2,662 all time views
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $230,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $116
- BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Garrison
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,988 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: SDWN M:0002 B:0006 L:2
- Zillow Home ID: 86815114
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $209-318K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03873 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Sandown as a whole. Among 03873 homes, this home is valued 12.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03873, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% lower than in Sandown, and 12.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 03873 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sandown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03873 home values.
|Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH||$226K||4||3||1,130|
|160 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH||$226K||4||3||1,130|
|162 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH||$230K||3||2||1,638|
|163 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH||$269K||3||2.5||2,103|
|169 Little Mill Rd APT 2 Sandown, NH||--||--||--||--|
|169 Little Mill Rd APT 8 Sandown, NH||$249K||--||--||--|
|156 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH||$317K||4||3||2,361|
|166 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH||$279K||4||3||1,572|
|159 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH||$347K||3||2.5||3,120|
|151 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH||$221K||3||1.5||1,300|
|151 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH||$231K||--||--||--|
|154 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH||$267K||3||3||1,696|
|150 Little Mill Rd #150 Sandown, NH||$714K||--||2||864|
|150 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH||$714K||--||2||864|
|169 Little Mill Rd APT 4 Sandown, NH||--||--||--||--|
|148 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH||$252K||4||2||1,560|
|146 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH||$288K||3||2||2,619|
|Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH||$288K||3||2||2,619|
|13 Christopher Dr # 1 Sandown, NH||--||2||2||1,597|
|357 Kent Farm Rd # 1 Hampstead, NH||$190K||3||2||1,131|
Nearby Schools in Sandown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.