A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Views: 2,679 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $310,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $155
- Parking: Carport
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Remodeled, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Granite, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Insulated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Separate Booster, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Cellulose - Fiber, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Certified Treated, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, OTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH2_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, OTH3_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Bungalow, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00006 B:00045 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56095194
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $270-379K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01845 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for North Andover as a whole. Among 01845 homes, this home is valued 20.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01845, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Andover, and 92.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01845 home values.
Nearby Schools in North Andover
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.