- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
165 Mountain Laurel Way UNIT 165, Suffield, CT 060783 beds, 2 baths, 816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $165,430
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ Unknown,Attic \ None,Basement Finished Info \ Fully Finished,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Planned Area Development,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Linoleum,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage Type \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Other,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 52
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0086H B:00053 L:159-165
- Zillow Home ID: 59028677
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 165 Mountain Laurel Way UNIT 165
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06078, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% less than in Suffield, and 15.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06078 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Suffield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06078 home values.
Nearby Schools in Suffield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292