This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1921
- Views: 5,852 all time views
- HOA Fee: $404
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $270,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ Balcony, Additional Rooms \ Bonus, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Bonus, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Stone, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Balcony, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 91-100 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Doorman, Assessment Includes \ Exercise Facilities, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Internet Access, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Assessment Includes \ TV/Cable, Assessment Includes \ Water, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes, Common Area Amenities \ Bike Room/Bike Trails, Common Area Amenities \ Door Person, Common Area Amenities \ Elevator, Common Area Amenities \ Exercise Room, Common Area Amenities \ On Site Manager/Engineer, Common Area Amenities \ Receiving Room, Common Area Amenities \ Restaurant, Common Area Amenities \ Security Door Locks, Common Area Amenities \ Storage, Common Area Amenities \ Valet/Cleaner, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Exposure \ City, Exposure \ S (South), Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Exterior Property Features \ Storms/Screens, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type/Details \ Attached Fireplace Doors/Screen, Fireplace Type/Details \ Gas Logs, Fireplace Type/Details \ Gas Starter, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Deeded Sold Separately, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Management \ Manager On-site, Management \ Monday through Friday, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pet Information \ Pet Weight Limitation, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Sale Terms \ Conventional, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Plans, Status \ Pending, Tax Exemptions \ None, Type of House \ Condo, Type of House \ Condo-Loft, Water \ Lake Michigan
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 341
- Floor size: 1,083 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17093250091242
- Zillow Home ID: 58367153
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $152-230K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Loop Gate home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Chicago as a whole. Among West Loop Gate homes, this home is valued 25.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 37.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Loop Gate, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.4% lower than in Chicago, and 219% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help West Loop Gate home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Loop Gate home values.
|Other Units in this Building (504)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 165 N Canal St|
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!