165 North St, Chagrin Falls, OH 440223 beds, 2 baths, 1,793 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1884
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $227,500
- Price/sqft: $127
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 594 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,793 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 162
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 93114017
- Zillow Home ID: 58566604
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 165 North Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44022, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% less than in Chagrin Falls, and 50.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44022 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chagrin Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44022 home values.
- 171 North St Chagrin Falls, OH$226K321,444
- 159 North St Chagrin Falls, OH$244K321,414
- Bell Rd Chagrin Falls, OH--------
- Orangewood Dr Orange, OH--------
- Snyder Rd Chagrin Falls, OH$221K4--2,282
- 195 Falls Walk Way Chagrin Falls, OH$430K321,960
- 109 E Orange St Chagrin Falls, OH$253K532,714
- Chillicothe Rd Chagrin Falls, OH--------
- Washington St Chagrin Falls, OH--------
- 117 E Cottage St Chagrin Falls, OH$212K31.52,200
- 123 E Cottage St Chagrin Falls, OH$359K31.52,010
- 111 E Cottage St Chagrin Falls, OH$156K31.51,344
- 129 E Cottage St Chagrin Falls, OH$185K311,404
- 164 North St Chagrin Falls, OH$316K41.51,718
- 168 North St Chagrin Falls, OH$236K321,508
- 105 E Cottage St Chagrin Falls, OH$181K311,302
- 178 North St Chagrin Falls, OH$350K322,032
- 195 North St Chagrin Falls, OH$202K211,134
- 99 E Cottage St Chagrin Falls, OH$196K221,500
- 140 High St Chagrin Falls, OH$329K32.52,170
Nearby Schools in Chagrin Falls
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.