165 Stevenson Ave, Akron, OH 443123 beds, 2 baths, 1,586 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $128,650
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,586 sqft
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 6803829
- Zillow Home ID: 35452246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 165 Stevenson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ellet, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% greater than in Akron, and 164.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ellet home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ellet home values.
- 171 Stevenson Ave Akron, OH$142K31.51,440
- 159 Stevenson Ave Akron, OH$93K311,161
- 177 Stevenson Ave Akron, OH$98K321,040
- 137 Stevenson Ave Akron, OH$110K421,309
- 125 Stevenson Ave Akron, OH--------
- 183 Stevenson Ave Akron, OH$109K421,460
- 2794 Robindale Ave Akron, OH$111K32.51,400
- 104 High Grove Blvd Akron, OH$83K31988
- 2786 Robindale Ave Akron, OH$110K311,092
- 110 High Grove Blvd Akron, OH$101K311,053
- 125 Stevenson Ave Akron, OH$76K31.51,040
- Stevenson Ave Akron, OH$98K31.51,040
- 2780 Robindale Ave Akron, OH$115K321,092
- 114 High Grove Blvd Akron, OH$108K31.51,040
- 2779 Morrison St Akron, OH$109K311,204
- Paxton Ave Akron, OH$80K311,040
- 120 High Grove Blvd Akron, OH$108K311,014
- 2766 Robindale Ave Akron, OH$120K311,404
- 128 High Grove Blvd Akron, OH$106K311,107
- 2785 Morrison St Akron, OH$71K41.5988
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292