A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Views: 4,961 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $391,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Attic \ Floored, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Combo, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,770 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:129 B:179 L:015
- Zillow Home ID: 59076038
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $163-430K.
Market guideZillow predicts West End home values will decrease 3.4% next year, compared to a 2.8% increase for Hartford as a whole. Among West End homes, this home is valued 31.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 33.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% lower than in Hartford, and 134.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West End home values.
|164 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$236K||5||3.5||2,802|
|156 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$258K||4||4||3,565|
|155 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$244K||3||3.5||3,238|
|175 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$221K||2||3.5||2,556|
|174 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$264K||8||3||3,900|
|183 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$276K||6||3.5||4,530|
|180 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$210K||4||3.5||2,356|
|186 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$235K||4||3.5||2,857|
|196 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$234K||5||4||3,076|
|145 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$256K||5||2.5||4,107|
|140 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$297K||5||4||4,200|
|201 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$201K||4||3||2,225|
|191 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$289K||5||3.5||4,266|
|76 Westerly Ter Hartford, CT||$332K||4||5||4,504|
|207 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$253K||5||4||3,698|
|65 Westerly Ter Hartford, CT||$194K||3||2||2,304|
|135 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$226K||2||2.5||3,000|
|71 Westerly Ter Hartford, CT||$438K||6||5.2||7,482|
|132 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$257K||4||3.5||3,429|
|80 Westerly Ter Hartford, CT||$261K||6||3.5||3,887|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!