- Built in 1974
- Views: 1,251 all time views
- HOA Fee: $423
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $255,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $189
- ASSC_POOL \ Yes, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, EXTERIOR \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Heated, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Attached, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 210
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 33 S:01 P:005 L:334U
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59247231
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $157-370K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02536 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% fall for East Falmouth as a whole. Among 02536 homes, this home is valued 14.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02536, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for East Falmouth, and 85.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02536 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (138)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 95 Woodland Trl|
Nearby Schools in East Falmouth
PK-4 & ungraded1.0 mi
7-8 & ungraded2.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!