A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,768 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Views: 2,412 all time views
- HOA Fee: $9
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $269,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $99
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Semi-Annually, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 2, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Red Mountain, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ RV Gate, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,707 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 14145245
- Zillow Home ID: 7661588
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $244-295K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alta Mesa home values will increase 3.1% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among Alta Mesa homes, this home is valued 38.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alta Mesa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.9% lower than in Mesa, and 4.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Alta Mesa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alta Mesa home values.
|1644 N Sunview Mesa, AZ||$265K||4||2.75||1,983|
|1656 N Sunview Mesa, AZ||$286K||--||3.5||2,447|
|1645 N 58th St Mesa, AZ||$268K||3||2||2,140|
|1651 N 58th St Mesa, AZ||$263K||--||3||1,961|
|1638 N Sunview Mesa, AZ||$261K||--||2.75||1,941|
|5816 E Ingram St Mesa, AZ||$248K||--||2.75||1,941|
|1639 N 58th St Mesa, AZ||$241K||--||2.75||2,216|
|1655 N Sunview Mesa, AZ||$285K||--||3.5||2,447|
|1657 N 58th St Mesa, AZ||$240K||--||2.75||1,770|
|1649 N Sunview Mesa, AZ||$285K||4||2.5||2,247|
|1643 N Sunview Mesa, AZ||$275K||4||3||2,447|
|5803 E Inglewood St Mesa, AZ||$258K||--||3||1,961|
|5822 E Ingram St Mesa, AZ||$233K||--||2.75||1,758|
|5809 E Inglewood St Mesa, AZ||$232K||--||2.75||1,754|
|1637 N Sunview Mesa, AZ||$263K||--||2.75||1,941|
|5825 E Ingram St Mesa, AZ||$251K||--||2.75||1,941|
|5815 E Inglewood St Mesa, AZ||$233K||--||2.75||1,754|
|5819 E Inca St Mesa, AZ||$220K||--||2.75||1,543|
|5825 E Inca St Mesa, AZ||$264K||4||2||2,000|
|5830 E Ingram St Mesa, AZ||$234K||--||2.75||1,758|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!