1650 Quesada Ave, San Francisco, CA 941243 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,422 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A few details:
Tar and gravel roof 5-1/2 years old. Guaranteed by Standard Roofing SF for 20 years.
Brazilian teak 3" x 3/4" throughout. Factory finish. Spectacular.
Fig, persimmon, lemon, and plum trees and place for 3 beehives.
Double pane windows w/screens. Lifetime guarantee.
475 sq ft (approx) redwood deck.
Matching 150 sq ft (approx) redwood deck on roof above laundry room.
The house was built in 1927 and is wood frame with lath/plaster walls except in the kitchen and bath. Period details in the molding and curved ceilings. All copper water pipes.
Remodeled kitchen with attached laundry room (has washer/dryer hookups).
Remodeled master bathroom has heated floor with timer and heated towel rack with timer.
Living room has working fireplace (has built-in cabinets on each side).
Full laundry room in garage behind parking spot.
Large water heater installed Feb 2010.
Gravity gas heater.
Some approx room sizes:
Kitchen: 19-1/2' x 8-1/2'
Laundry: 6' x 7'
D/R: 14-1/2' x 13'
L/R: 13-1/2' x 18'
Master Bath: 7-12' x 5-1/2' heated tile floor and towel rack. glass wall shower.
Bedroom #1: 15' x 12'
Bedroom #2: 12' x 12-1/2'
Bedroom #3: 11' x 8-1/2'
Move in condition. For Sale By Owner and I will cooperate with buyer's agent. I work from home and I can show it almost anytime. I prefer someone who is pre qualified so we don't waste any time. Please ask your agent to call.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $701,000
- Price/sqft: $493
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,422 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 5326 006
- Zillow Home ID: 15156554
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1650 Quesada Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bayview, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.2% higher than in San Francisco, and 82% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bayview home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bayview home values.
- 1654 Quesada Ave San Francisco, CA$654K--11,422
- 1646 Quesada Ave San Francisco, CA$572K--11,126
- 1658 Quesada Ave San Francisco, CA$646K322,262
- 1642 Quesada Ave San Francisco, CA$540K--11,126
- 1638 Quesada Ave San Francisco, CA$513K211,126
- 1555 Palou Ave San Francisco, CA$501K211,040
- 1551 Palou Ave San Francisco, CA$530K211,249
- 1559 Palou Ave San Francisco, CA$597K31.51,644
- 1634 Quesada Ave San Francisco, CA$601K211,126
- 1547 Palou Ave San Francisco, CA$495K211,118
- 1565 Palou Ave San Francisco, CA$590K--21,386
- 1543 Palou Ave San Francisco, CA$511K--1772
- 1567 Palou Ave San Francisco, CA$678K311,920
- 1630 Quesada Ave San Francisco, CA$588K211,126
- 1539 Palou Ave San Francisco, CA$603K311,197
- 1571 Palou Ave San Francisco, CA$414K--1400
- 1626 Quesada Ave San Francisco, CA$569K--11,126
- 1537 Palou Ave San Francisco, CA$595K--11,320
- 1575 Palou Ave San Francisco, CA$522K211,000
- 1647 Quesada Ave San Francisco, CA$593K--21,670
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!