16501 Manchester St, Victorville, CA 923945 beds, 3 baths, 1,931 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $144,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces, 585 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Granite countertop, Living room, New property, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 1,931 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0395531390000
- Zillow Home ID: 64508457
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16501 Manchester Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92394, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.3% greater than in Victorville, and 138.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92394 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Victorville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92394 home values.
- 16493 Manchester St Victorville, CA$143K421,421
- 16507 Manchester St Victorville, CA$137K321,209
- 16487 Manchester St Victorville, CA$163K531,931
- 16513 Manchester St Victorville, CA$149K421,590
- 16478 Salinas St Victorville, CA$172K531,931
- 16480 Salinas St Victorville, CA$148K421,590
- 16472 Salinas St Victorville, CA$148K431,421
- 16479 Manchester St Victorville, CA$152K521,600
- 16486 Salinas St Victorville, CA$142K421,421
- 16519 Manchester St Victorville, CA$162K531,931
- 16506 Manchester St Victorville, CA$146K421,590
- 16462 Salinas St Victorville, CA$148K421,590
- 16510 Manchester St Victorville, CA$172K531,931
- 16500 Manchester St Victorville, CA$171K531,931
- 16471 Manchester St Victorville, CA$205K532,131
- 16516 Manchester St Victorville, CA$147K421,421
- 16492 Salinas St Victorville, CA$173K531,931
- 16492 Manchester St Victorville, CA$149K421,590
- 16525 Manchester St Victorville, CA$164K531,931
- 16454 Salinas St Victorville, CA$133K321,209
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!