- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
16509 Monica St, Detroit, MI 482213 baths, 2,062 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $29
- Finished basement, 748 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,062 sqft
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 16021759
- Zillow Home ID: 88355841
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16509 Monica Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fitzgerald, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% lower than in Detroit, and 401.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Fitzgerald home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fitzgerald home values.
- 16513 Monica St Detroit, MI$37K--11,122
- 16519 Monica St Detroit, MI$27K31764
- Monica St Detroit, MI$29K--1816
- 16261 Monica St Detroit, MI$39K--1.51,560
- 16527 Monica St Detroit, MI$27K--1826
- 16255 Monica St Detroit, MI$30K--1884
- 16535 Monica St Detroit, MI$29K--1826
- 16510 Monica St Detroit, MI$68K--2.52,020
- 16247 Monica St Detroit, MI$42K--1720
- 16541 Monica St Detroit, MI$26K--1826
- 16526 Monica St Detroit, MI$27K--1900
- 16260 Prairie St Detroit, MI$39K------
- 16254 Monica St Detroit, MI$28K--11,296
- 16241 Monica St Detroit, MI$48K--21,359
- 16532 Monica St Detroit, MI$30K--1.5912
- 16502 Monica St Detroit, MI$45K------
- 16526 Prairie St Detroit, MI$41K------
- 16547 Monica St Detroit, MI$46K--22,257
- 16516 Monica St Detroit, MI$30K------
- 16246 Monica St Detroit, MI$28K21800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!