1651 Winter Ct, Joliet, IL 604313 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $141,900
- Price/sqft: $79
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 220 sqft
- Oven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal.
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0603354520040000
- Zillow Home ID: 5363025
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1651 Winter Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60431 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 55.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41% greater than in Joliet, and 1023.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60431 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Joliet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60431 home values.
- 3509 Theodore St Joliet, IL$171K----1,748
- 3507 Theodore St Joliet, IL$157K421,704
- 1649 Winter Ct Joliet, IL$132K----1,222
- 1653 Winter Ct Joliet, IL$261K----2,376
- 3511 Theodore St Joliet, IL$142K31.51,645
- 3505 Theodore St Joliet, IL$168K----1,748
- 1615 N Autumn Dr Joliet, IL$158K----1,788
- 1655 Winter Ct Joliet, IL$179K----1,788
- 1705 N Autumn Dr Joliet, IL$157K----1,378
- 1613 N Autumn Dr Joliet, IL$157K----1,378
- 3513 Theodore St Joliet, IL$126K----1,950
- 3507 Theodore St # 0 Joliet, IL$165K421,704
- 3503 Theodore St Joliet, IL$166K322,128
- N Autumn Dr Joliet, IL$172K----1,826
- Addleman St Joliet, IL$136K----1,810
- 1611 N Autumn Dr Joliet, IL$175K----1,748
- 1707 N Autumn Dr Joliet, IL$172K----1,826
- 1604 Addleman St Joliet, IL$125K----1,598
- 3512 Theodore St Joliet, IL$159K--11,716
- 1606 Addleman St Joliet, IL$147K----1,952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292