- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
16510 Hartwell St, Detroit, MI 482354 beds, 2 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $33,000
- Price/sqft: $26
- Finished basement, 626 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 22028759
- Zillow Home ID: 88133835
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16510 Hartwell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.4% lower than in Detroit, and 413% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48235 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48235 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
887 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1939
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 16502 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$45K311,258
- 16516 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$44K--11,397
- 16522 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$42K321,531
- 16260 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$50K--21,404
- 16530 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$37K--1900
- 16501 Snowden St Detroit, MI$45K211,910
- 16517 Snowden St Detroit, MI$45K--11,374
- 16254 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$46K--11,242
- Hartwell St Detroit, MI$46K--1.51,377
- 16540 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$34K--1900
- 16523 Snowden St Detroit, MI$45K311,279
- 16511 Snowden St Detroit, MI$47K322,040
- 16546 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$41K--21,350
- 16246 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$38K--11,397
- 16531 Snowden St Detroit, MI$44K--11,389
- 16261 Snowden St Detroit, MI$44K311,300
- 16255 Snowden St Detroit, MI$49K--1.51,172
- 16537 Snowden St Detroit, MI$36K--1.51,130
- 16511 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$50K--11,397
- 16240 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$35K--11,531
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!