16512 Telescope Ln, Dumfries, VA 220264 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $252,000
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces, 400 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8290108291
- Zillow Home ID: 61213755
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16512 Telescope Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 22026 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 49.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.8% higher than in Woodbridge, and 4.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22026 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodbridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22026 home values.
- 16508 Telescope Ln Dumfries, VA$433K43.52,340
- 16516 Telescope Ln Dumfries, VA$423K43.52,836
- 16520 Telescope Ln Dumfries, VA$482K53.54,500
- 16513 Telescope Ln Dumfries, VA$437K543,154
- 16504 Telescope Ln Dumfries, VA$422K42.52,742
- 16517 Telescope Ln Dumfries, VA$416K542,517
- 16509 Telescope Ln Dumfries, VA$385K42.52,382
- 16521 Telescope Ln Dumfries, VA$498K64.54,868
- 16500 Telescope Ln Dumfries, VA$422K43.52,462
- 16525 Telescope Ln Dumfries, VA$421K42.52,834
- 3416 Telegraph Station Loop Dumfries, VA$460K43.53,611
- 16501 Telescope Ln Dumfries, VA$387K42.52,340
- 16528 Telescope Ln Dumfries, VA$484K53.54,260
- 3412 Telegraph Station Loop Dumfries, VA$476K43.54,100
- 3420 Telegraph Station Loop Dumfries, VA$390K42.52,132
- 3400 Telegraph Station Loop Dumfries, VA$417K42.52,692
- 16529 Telescope Ln Dumfries, VA$401K43.52,145
- 3408 Telegraph Station Loop Dumfries, VA$428K52.52,826
- 3424 Telegraph Station Loop Dumfries, VA$403K42.52,132
- 16532 Telescope Ln Dumfries, VA$410K43.52,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!