This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,360 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $785,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 816 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,408 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 88
- Parcel #: 53204056
- Zillow Home ID: 19750298
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.0-2.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95032 home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Los Gatos as a whole. Among 95032 homes, this home is valued 78.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% less than in Los Gatos, and 13.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95032 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Gatos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95032 home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Gatos
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!