16519 Lashburn St, Whittier, CA 906033 beds, 2 baths, 1,718 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $530,000
- Price/sqft: $308
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 6 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Tile
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,718 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 8232019039
- Zillow Home ID: 21465856
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16519 Lashburn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90603, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.7% lower than in Whittier, and 68.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90603 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Whittier.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90603 home values.
- 10849 Valley Home Ave Whittier, CA$667K432,681
- 16518 Lashburn St Whittier, CA$469K321,500
- 10864 Maybrook Ave Whittier, CA$491K321,292
- 10864 Maybrook Ave # 0 Whittier, CA$476K321,292
- 10835 Valley Home Ave Whittier, CA$565K321,701
- 10858 Maybrook Ave Whittier, CA$476K321,276
- 10847 Valley Home Ave Whittier, CA$515K331,670
- 10854 Maybrook Ave Whittier, CA$558K321,908
- 16514 Lashburn St Whittier, CA$506K321,572
- 10848 Maybrook Ave Whittier, CA$486K321,292
- 16508 Lashburn St Whittier, CA$502K321,487
- 16514 Dunshill Ct Whittier, CA$574K432,033
- 10913 Valley Home Ave Whittier, CA$568K221,227
- 10905 Valley Home Ave Whittier, CA$474K321,346
- 10831 Valley Home Ave Whittier, CA$563K221,733
- 10845 Valley Home Ave Whittier, CA--112,223
- 16510 Dunshill Ct Whittier, CA$475K321,278
- 16520 Dunshill Ct Whittier, CA$488K431,392
- 16502 Lashburn St Whittier, CA$545K421,806
- 16502 Dunshill Ct Whittier, CA$526K321,628
Nearby Schools in Whittier
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292