16520 Highland Ave APT 303, Jamaica, NY 114321 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
* Apt has big size living room 18 feet X 13 feet with hardwood floor and 18 feet x 11 feet bedroom.
* 24 hours Laundry is in the basement , kitchen is equipped with Dish Washer
* Very close to transportation, MTA bus is two blocks away, 3 blocks to subway on F line express train to Manhattan , very good for commuters.
* Public library and MTA bus station is on walking distant. You can take Bus to go Long Island even.
* in front of the nice park with pond
*Close to St. Johns University
* Very clean hardwood floors
* Heat and Water is included in maintenance
*No Pets, building does not permit any kind of pets.
*Tenant must go through interview process with Management which requires $80 for credit and criminal background check per applicant
*If financing $175 required for Management.
Any question or viewing please reply this advt or call -
Phone: 718-793-6565 (Ricky)/917-376-8621 (Jay)
- Lot: 700 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $100,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street
- View: Park, Territorial
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 6.0
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 098370080001650200000303
- Zillow Home ID: 79734270
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16520 Highland Avenue APT 303
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jamaica Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in New York, and 89.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jamaica Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Hills home values.
- Apt 304$150K------
- Apt 105$137K11900
- Apt 200$170K------
- Apt 203$146K------
- Apt 208$155K------
- Apt 300$293K21--
- Apt 305$170K------
- Apt 504$150K------
- Apt 603$153K------
- Apt 201$142K------
- Apt 404$152K------
- Apt 100$144K------
- Apt 101$163K21--
- Apt 606$146K------
- Apt 606$185K------
- Apt 306$183K------
- Apt 108$177K------
- Apt 506$182K------
- Apt 406$190K------
- Apt 601$185K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292