1653 Blue Jay Way, Los Angeles, CA 900694 beds, 5 baths, 5,402 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 1995 for $1,640,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, View Type: Canyon, View Type: Ocean
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,402 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 210
- Lot width: 112
- Parcel #: 5561026010
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20799933
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1653 Blue Jay Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 1647 Blue Jay Way Los Angeles, CA$2.56M424,200
- 1639 Blue Jay Way Los Angeles, CA$2.22M232,903
- 1646 Blue Jay Way Los Angeles, CA$5.39M356,339
- 1654 Blue Jay Way Los Angeles, CA$13.3M469,725
- 1720 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$4.71M333,632
- 1734 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$8.41M565,600
- 1638 Blue Jay Way Los Angeles, CA$4.72M342,985
- 1714 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.62M432,531
- 1744 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.06M32.52,395
- 2241 Sunset Plaza Dr Los Angeles, CA$4.95M454,550
- 1635 Blue Jay Way Los Angeles, CA$4.11M343,701
- 1706 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$4.78M654,300
- 1634 Blue Jay Way Los Angeles, CA$6.93M343,750
- 1754 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.7M333,005
- 2260 Sunset Plaza Dr Los Angeles, CA$8.42M7910,369
- 2251 Sunset Plaza Dr Los Angeles, CA--Studio----
- 1800 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.19M753,797
- 1628 Blue Jay Way Los Angeles, CA$6.17M----6,960
- 1727 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.38M353,923
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.