- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1653 Golden Gate Ave, San Francisco, CA 941153 beds, 6,406 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1900
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 6,406 sqft
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1155 028
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 15085052
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1653 Golden Gate Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the San Francisco market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.6% lower than in San Francisco Metro, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help San Francisco home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Francisco home values.
- 1647-1649 Golden Gate Ave San Francisco, CA$1.85M--23,900
- 1635 Golden Gate Ave # A San Francisco, CA$983KStudio1--
- 1655 Golden Gate Ave San Francisco, CA$1.3M331,846
- 1629-1631 Golden Gate Ave San Francisco, CA$1.83M723,800
- 1550 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$1.94M--35,250
- 936-940 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$1.97M533,870
- 1621 Golden Gate Ave San Francisco, CA$1.62M431,996
- 942 Divisadero St APT 301 San Francisco, CA$1.32M321,553
- 1536 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$2.16M323,675
- 948-950 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$2.03M622,280
- 942 Divisadero St APT 401 San Francisco, CA$1.23M321,553
- 942 Divisadero St APT 201 San Francisco, CA$1.26M321,553
- 1578 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$1.06M311,768
- 1576 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$1.03M211,940
- 1609 Golden Gate Ave San Francisco, CA$1.33M----2,170
- 1609 Golden Gate Ave San Francisco, CA$1.57M32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!