16530 La Salle Ave, Detroit, MI 482213 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,314 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: May 2014 for $800
- Price/sqft: $0
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Partial basement, 1754 sqft
- View: Park
- Heating system: Hot Water
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,314 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 08010337
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 88500957
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16530 La Salle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Martin Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.3% lower than in Detroit, and 425.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Martin Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Martin Park home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,600 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1926
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 16522 La Salle Ave Detroit, MI$152K64.5--
- 16522 La Salle Ave Detroit, MI$102K24.5--
- 16522 La Salle Ave Detroit, MI$206K664,078
- 16522 La Salle Ave Detroit, MI$273K264,078
- 16522 La Salle Ave Detroit, MI$139K--44,078
- 16540 La Salle Ave Detroit, MI$56K--21,836
- 16550 La Salle Ave Detroit, MI$66K331,872
- 16514 La Salle Ave Detroit, MI--Studio--3,118
- 16560 La Salle Ave Detroit, MI$45K--1.51,001
- 16500 La Salle Ave Detroit, MI$45K31.51,857
- 16502 La Salle Ave Detroit, MI$38K--1.51,238
- 16543 Baylis St Detroit, MI$52K--22,912
- 16568 La Salle Ave Detroit, MI$42K------
- 16555 Baylis St Detroit, MI$65K--43,350
- 16527 Baylis St Detroit, MI$50K--23,024
- 16531 Baylis St Detroit, MI$46K--22,300
- 16547 Baylis St Detroit, MI$58K--23,136
- 16515 Baylis St Detroit, MI$76K--2.53,330
- 16574 La Salle Ave Detroit, MI$88K--53,595
- 16565 Baylis St Detroit, MI$52K--23,281
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!