1654 Raymore Rd, Memphis, TN 381173 beds, 2 baths, 1,399 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $69,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- Parking: 1 space
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,399 sqft
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 066070 00021
- Zillow Home ID: 42212381
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1654 Raymore Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% less than in Memphis, and 29.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values.
- 1660 Raymore Rd Memphis, TN$118K521,798
- 1650 Raymore Rd Memphis, TN$75K311,066
- 1666 Raymore Rd Memphis, TN$118K31.51,643
- 1644 Raymore Rd Memphis, TN$88K311,056
- 1655 Hopewell Rd Memphis, TN$69K31.51,488
- 1661 Hopewell Rd Memphis, TN$75K311,142
- 1649 Hopewell Rd Memphis, TN$70K311,471
- 1638 Raymore Rd Memphis, TN$122K321,600
- 1643 Hopewell Rd Memphis, TN$68K211,176
- 1667 Hopewell Rd Memphis, TN$72K321,502
- 4792 Willow Rd Memphis, TN$122K42.51,824
- 4800 Willow Rd Memphis, TN$81K31.51,000
- 1653 Raymore Rd Memphis, TN$179K322,042
- 1659 Raymore Rd Memphis, TN$81K321,105
- 1647 Raymore Rd Memphis, TN$110K31.51,598
- 1630 Raymore Rd Memphis, TN$69K211,027
- 1637 Hopewell Rd Memphis, TN$94K311,039
- 1665 Raymore Rd Memphis, TN$72K311,060
- 1641 Raymore Rd Memphis, TN$98K321,599
- 1675 Hopewell Rd Memphis, TN$105K321,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!