1655 Agnew Rd UNIT 2, Santa Clara, CA 950543 beds, 3 baths, 1,645 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Very close to all the top silicon valley companies and Don Callejon school(Assigned). Perfect home for people who want to stay close to their work place.
Excellent investment opportunity for investors, people would pay higher rent to stay closer to work place and this house is ideal for that.
Closer to ACE transit, bus stops, and also to the new Levi stadium.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 2010
- HOA Fee: $240
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $528,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 370 sqft
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,645 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 09713146
- Zillow Home ID: 94700539
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1655 Agnew Road UNIT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Santa Clara, and 65.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95054 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95054 home values.
- 4122 Tobin Cir Santa Clara, CA$861K331,590
- 4126 Tobin Cir Santa Clara, CA$1.02M42.52,036
- 4146 Tobin Cir Santa Clara, CA$861K331,590
- 4118 Tobin Cir Santa Clara, CA$880K33.51,657
- 4130 Tobin Cir Santa Clara, CA$891K33.51,657
- 4110 Tobin Cir Santa Clara, CA$1.13M332,036
- 4142 Tobin Cir Santa Clara, CA$892K33.51,657
- 4114 Tobin Cir Santa Clara, CA$1.01M42.52,036
- 4134 Tobin Cir Santa Clara, CA$871K331,590
- 4106 Tobin Cir Santa Clara, CA$860K33.51,657
- 4150 Tobin Cir Santa Clara, CA$1.05M32.52,036
- 4138 Tobin Cir Santa Clara, CA$1.13M32.52,036
- 4154 Tobin Cir Santa Clara, CA$894K33.51,657
- 999 Cole Pl Santa Clara, CA$838K32.51,700
- 4102 Tobin Cir Santa Clara, CA$852K331,590
- 4158 Tobin Cir Santa Clara, CA$880K331,590
- 995 Cole Pl Santa Clara, CA$665K331,538
- 4170 Tobin Cir Santa Clara, CA$865K331,590
- 4170 Tobin Cir Santa Clara, CA$819K331,590
- 989 Cole Pl Santa Clara, CA$742K22.51,437
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292