1655 Hazel St, Birmingham, MI 480093 beds, 2 baths, 1,107 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 1076 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 412 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,107 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 2031103057
- Zillow Home ID: 24532599
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1655 Hazel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48009 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.8% higher than in Birmingham, and 98.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48009 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48009 home values.
- 1637 Hazel St Birmingham, MI$232K321,107
- 1673 Hazel St Birmingham, MI$246K321,125
- 1646 Villa Rd Birmingham, MI$178K21728
- 1630 Villa Rd Birmingham, MI$247K32.12,350
- 1650 Villa Rd Birmingham, MI$207K31.51,162
- 1611 Hazel St Birmingham, MI$236K31.51,122
- 1699 Hazel St Birmingham, MI$209K31.51,104
- 1668 Villa Rd Birmingham, MI$267K31.51,575
- 1600 Villa Rd Birmingham, MI$470K43.52,125
- 1707 Hazel St Birmingham, MI$112K321,122
- 1650 Hazel St Birmingham, MI$254K321,119
- 1684 Hazel St Birmingham, MI$257K321,101
- 1707 Hazel St Birmingham, MI$249K321,150
- 1696 Hazel St Birmingham, MI$250K321,100
- 1638 Hazel St Birmingham, MI$259K321,779
- 1692 Villa Rd Birmingham, MI$212K41.51,282
- 1593 Hazel St Birmingham, MI$249K321,102
- 1626 Hazel St Birmingham, MI$253K322,250
- 1704 Hazel St Birmingham, MI$260K31.251,259
- 1594 Villa Rd Birmingham, MI$231K221,088
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.