This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1989
- Views: 838 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $205
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $159,000
- Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Area Amenities \ Bus, Area Amenities \ Commuter Bus, Area Num \ Meriden, Assessments \ Unknown, Association Fee Description \ Monthly, Association Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, Association Fee Includes \ Insurance, Association Fee Includes \ Management, Association Fee Includes \ Plowing, Basement Type \ Storage, Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Condo Type \ Contemporary, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Handicap Accessible \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Gas, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ N/A, Mill Rate \ 35.7400, Neighborhood \ Meriden (27), Park Garage Type \ Assigned, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Townhouse, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Tenant Pays \ Cable TV, Tenant Pays \ Exterior Maintenance, Tenant Pays \ Snow Removal, Tenant Pays \ Trash, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 75
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Parcel #: M:416 B:153 L:2-6005
- Zillow Home ID: 57937647
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $95-194K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06450 home values will decrease 3% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Meriden as a whole. Among 06450 homes, this home is valued 24.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% lower than in Meriden, and 129.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06450 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (45)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1655 N Colony Rd|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!