16550 Warwick St, Detroit, MI 482194 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $49,000
- Price/sqft: $18
- Finished basement, 1026 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,650 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 22086098
- Zillow Home ID: 88765005
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16550 Warwick Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Rosedale Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 149% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.6% higher than in Detroit, and 652.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Rosedale Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Rosedale Park home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1924
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 16540 Warwick St Detroit, MI$132K--22,054
- 16566 Warwick St Detroit, MI$44K532,016
- 16530 Warwick St Detroit, MI$113K--2.51,848
- 16576 Warwick St Detroit, MI$75K--2.52,180
- 16553 Sunderland Rd Detroit, MI$59K--11,670
- 16543 Sunderland Rd Detroit, MI$69K--11,170
- 16588 Warwick St Detroit, MI$156K532,100
- 16565 Sunderland Rd Detroit, MI$56K--1.51,508
- 16518 Warwick St Detroit, MI$77K--2.51,842
- 16535 Sunderland Rd Detroit, MI$53K--1.51,453
- 16575 Sunderland Rd Detroit, MI$70K--11,267
- 16525 Sunderland Rd Detroit, MI$55K--1.51,526
- 16585 Sunderland Rd Detroit, MI$49K31.51,744
- 16500 Warwick St Detroit, MI$78K--1.51,668
- 16600 Warwick St Detroit, MI$127K--1.52,218
- 16595 Sunderland Rd Detroit, MI$100K--1.51,799
- 16515 Sunderland Rd Detroit, MI$53K--21,493
- 16603 Sunderland Rd Detroit, MI$38K--22,084
- 16612 Warwick St Detroit, MI$57K--3.51,938
- 16503 Sunderland Rd Detroit, MI$82K--1.51,592
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.