1656 29th St NW, Washington, DC 200072 beds, 1 bath, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,440 sqft
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $975,000
- Price/sqft: $797
- Gazebo, Vegetable Garden
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Parcel #: 1283 0059
- Zillow Home ID: 431317
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1656 29th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Georgetown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.8% lower than in Washington, and 97.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Georgetown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Georgetown home values.
- 1658 29th St NW Washington, DC$1M31.51,368
- 1654 29th St NW Washington, DC$1.13M21.51,224
- 1652 29th St NW Washington, DC$1.49M332,492
- 2908 R St NW Washington, DC$1.2M31.51,526
- 1650 29th St NW Washington, DC$1M42.51,280
- 2910 R St NW Washington, DC$1.46M22.51,666
- 29th St NW Washington, DC$1.49M33.51,248
- 1642 29th St NW Washington, DC$7.15M845,951
- 2816 R St NW Washington, DC$1.73M542,176
- 2814 R St NW Washington, DC$1.9M43.52,190
- 2812 R St NW Washington, DC$1.99M54.52,176
- 2920 R St NW Washington, DC$9.32M976,956
- 2810 R St NW Washington, DC$2.02M342,176
- 29th St NW Washington, DC$1.84M------
- 1628 29th St NW Washington, DC$2.54M33.52,567
- 2808 R St NW Washington, DC$1.69M43.52,176
- R St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$562K21963
- R St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$563K21944
- 1626 29th St NW Washington, DC$2.51M54.52,851
- 1624 29th St NW Washington, DC$2.14M543,175
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292