1656 Maryland Dr, Albany, GA 317073 beds, 2 baths, 1,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $109,900
- Price/sqft: $60
- Flooring: Carpet
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,840 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 000GG/00041/015
- Zillow Home ID: 76418018
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1656 Maryland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31707 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 34.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.7% higher than in Albany, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31707 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31707 home values.
- 1654 Maryland Dr Albany, GA$129K432,233
- 1652 Maryland Dr Albany, GA$99K321,694
- 414 Pinecrest Dr Albany, GA$188K433,220
- 1655 Maryland Dr Albany, GA$104K32.53,428
- 1655 Maryland Dr Albany, GA$94K32.53,428
- 1657 Maryland Dr Albany, GA$124K322,240
- 1701 Myrtle Rd Albany, GA$126K322,202
- 1650 Maryland Dr Albany, GA$91K321,999
- 500 Ardmore Ln Albany, GA$111K422,314
- 420 N Magnolia St Albany, GA$97K321,566
- 1703 Myrtle Rd Albany, GA$98K422,520
- 1651 Maryland Dr Albany, GA$106K332,128
- 507 Ardmore Ln Albany, GA$158K422,336
- 410 Pinecrest Dr Albany, GA$149K432,607
- 500 N Magnolia St Albany, GA$188K322,620
- 416 N Magnolia St Albany, GA$93K31.51,437
- 1705 Myrtle Rd Albany, GA$108K321,876
- 506 Ardmore Ln Albany, GA$156K423,023
- 1649 Maryland Dr Albany, GA$100K421,887
- 509 Ardmore Ln Albany, GA$117K322,069
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292