- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
16565 Tiger Lilly Way, Riverside, CA 925035 beds, 4 baths, 4,112 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $640,000
- Price/sqft: $156
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 10 spaces, 870 sqft
- View: City
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 4,112 sqft
- Parcel #: 269382007
- Zillow Home ID: 54954431
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16565 Tiger Lilly Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92503 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 55.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63% greater than in Riverside, and 97% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92503 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92503 home values.
- 16575 Tiger Lilly Way Riverside, CA$553K432,765
- 16550 Tiger Lilly Way Riverside, CA$914K63.53,632
- 16585 Tiger Lilly Way Riverside, CA$587K53.54,112
- 16560 Tiger Lilly Way Riverside, CA$565K432,765
- 16570 Tiger Lilly Way Riverside, CA$576K533,175
- 16580 Tiger Lilly Way Riverside, CA$594K53.54,112
- 12970 Canyonwind Rd Riverside, CA$734K53.54,112
- 16690 Mcallister St Riverside, CA$541K432,765
- 16595 Tiger Lilly Way Riverside, CA$578K633,632
- 16590 Tiger Lilly Way Riverside, CA$565K432,765
- 12950 Canyonwind Rd Riverside, CA$559K533,175
- 16595 Mcallister St Riverside, CA$642K42.254,168
- 12910 Wildflower Ln Riverside, CA$791K53.54,112
- 12890 Wildflower Ln Riverside, CA$549K432,765
- 16730 Mcallister St Riverside, CA$594K52.54,112
- 16605 Tiger Lilly Way Riverside, CA$594K53.54,112
- 12930 Canyonwind Rd Riverside, CA$554K432,765
- 16610 Maplegrove St Riverside, CA$564K432,765
- 12965 Canyonwind Rd Riverside, CA$555K432,765
- 16750 Mcallister St Riverside, CA$638K432,765
Nearby Schools in Riverside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!