1657 Hickory St # 10, Highland Park, IL 600353 beds, 5 baths, 3,566 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2011
- 125 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $530
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $885,000
- Price/sqft: $248
- MLS #: 08628699
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 15
- Floor size: 3,566 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 16233130410000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 94655998
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1657 Hickory Street # 10
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Highland Park, and 29.9% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60035 home values.
- 1661 Hickory St # 11 Highland Park, IL$927K343,566
- 1649 Hickory St # 8 Highland Park, IL$911K--3.53,282
- 857 Laurel Ave # 1 Highland Park, IL$1.04M353,686
- 865 Laurel Ave Highland Park, IL$387K32.13,131
- 1653 Hickory St Highland Park, IL$900K--3.53,204
- 1643 Hickory St Highland Park, IL$880K--3.53,282
- 859 Laurel Ave # 2 Highland Park, IL$964K--43,393
- 867 Laurel Ave # 6 Highland Park, IL$782K433,173
- 833 Laurel Ave Highland Park, IL$502K--32,554
- 865 Laurel Ave Highland Park, IL$694K--3.52,892
- 863 Laurel Ave Highland Park, IL$775K--3.52,892
- 861 Laurel Ave Highland Park, IL$774K--3.52,892
- 825 Laurel Ave Highland Park, IL$285K--2996
- 855 Laurel Ave Highland Park, IL$597K--3.52,280
- Hickory St Highland Park, IL--------
- 853 Laurel Ave Highland Park, IL$604K--3.52,280
- 853 Laurel Ave # 0 Highland Park, IL$325K32.52,472
- 1622 Hickory St Highland Park, IL$940K224,900
- 851 Laurel Ave # 14 Highland Park, IL$351K--2.51,995
- 849 Laurel Ave Highland Park, IL$206K--1.51,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!